Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Scripture Scouts Play

 
Brielle was in a Scripture Scouts play, and the big performance was the night before we went to maple grove. The play was very cute, it was based on the family and the proclamation to the world. I love The Proclmation to the Wolrd, the message is great and it is something I want my kids to know and understand so I was very greatful that Brielle was able to participate in this play. She did a really good job, and I was very proud of her. The songs they sang were beautiful, and I really felt the spirit.

 
Grandpa and Grandma Blad and Grandpa and Grandma Jackson ( who I didn't get a picture of ) came to support and watch Brielle. We a truely blessed to have such great grandparents.

 
Mindy and I were in charge of refreshments, so we did a cupcake bar, which the kids seem to love!


 
I am so grateful to be a mom to these kids. I love to see them learn and grow, I just wish some times I could get the time to slow down.

No comments: