Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday Dakota!!!

 
 
We love having this little guy in our family! He wanted to have a hunting party in the mountains for his 6th birthday. His birthday was on friday so we planned the big party for saturday so we had time to go up in the mountains, but we couldn't let the day go by on friday without having birthday cake and giving him his present from mom and dad. He had asked for new hunting clothes, so that is what he got, and he sure did look cute in them!
We are starting to see more and more pictures like the one with his birthday cake, he is so silly!
My cousin Marie took the picture of  him below when our whole family got our pictures taken, I love this picture, and I don't think I will ever get enough of his smile!
 
 
Dakota's 6 yr. Interview
 
* My favorite food is broccoli soup and pears
* My favorite sports are football and wrestling
* The best show on tv is football
* The coolest person on earth is my mom
* My favorite thing to learn about in school is science
* The thing that I do most awesomely is stay home with mom
* If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to Disneyland
* My favorite color is red
* When I grow up I want to be a nature photographer
* My favorite songs to sing are We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions
* My favorite books are football books
* Three words that describe me are nice, cool and awesome
* My favorite season is hunting season
* My favorite thing to do with my family is go camping
* The snack I like best is fudge.
* One food I really dislike is fish
* My best friends are Bridger, Degan, Milo, and Kaidence
* If I could have one wish it would be to go hunting caribou in Alaska
* My best memory is hunting
 
 
 

No comments: