Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Madison's 3rd Birthday!!

 
Madison is 3! She has brought so much joy into our family. I remember when I decided it was time to have another baby, I had a very strong feeling that there was a spirit on the other side that was very excited to come to earth and receive a body, and now I know why I had that feeling. She gets SOO excited about everything. I must have been feeling her excitement even through the veil.

 
Madison's 3 Year Interview
 
* My favorite food is chicken
* My favorite sport is dance
* The best show on tv is "artoons"
* The coolest person on Earth id Holly
* My favorite thing to learn about is new babies
* The thing I do most awesomely is color
 * If I could go anywhere I would go to outerspace
* My favorite color is purple
* When I grow up I want to become a mom
* My favorite song to sing is You Are My Sunshine
* My favorite books are doggie books
* Two words that describe me are funny and loving
* My favorite season is summer
* My favorite thing to do with my family is dance
* The snack I like best is poptarts
* One food I really dislike is horse meat
* My best friends are Holly, Taylee, Paisley, and Myah
* If I could have one wish it would be to have a birthday
* My best memory is springtime
 


 
Madison got a bike from mom and dad.

 
We had a party with all of her cousins and family, Maddy had a great time. We love you Maddy!!!
 

No comments: