Monday, June 8, 2009

Sweet Nothings!

On sunday during sacrament Dakota was being bad, so Mike took him out. We have a routine we do with our kids in sacrament, I found that when we just took them out into the hall they would run around and play, and they started to like to get taken out because it was more fun in the halls, so now we take them out and they sit in time out for a minute, and then we go back into sacrament. Well this time Mike was taking a really long time, and I was wondering why, then after sacrament when I went out to the van there were these flowers sitting in a Carls JR. cup on my front seat. They really are pretty, and yes Mike and Dakota picked them for me off the church bushes, probably not a very good thing to do, but I couldn't say anything about that because it was such a sweet thought, and they were so excited for me to see them. Its not everyday, but it sure is nice when husbands do sweet littel things like this.



1 comment:

the remkes family said...

yes very sweet! I find that thoes are the kind of little things that take us through the hard days! i am sure you fill the same way.:)