Sunday, July 5, 2009

Baby Madison is here!!!!!!



Madison was born on Tuesday June 30th at 1 :30 in the afternoon. She was 7 lbs. 11 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. I'm so glad that she is finally here. I think she looks like Brielle and Dakota both, she definately has their chubby cheeks and round face.



8 comments:

JaKe and NaT* said...

she is so cute sarah!! lets be honest you and mike just make cute kids.. lol i can't wait til i get to meet her and hold her!! congrats:)

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

what a sweet baby! I am so glad that she is here and healthy and that things went well for you.
Can't wait to meet her, call me quick so we can do her pictures :) !!!

Jared & Shannon said...

Congrats! She is so cute! There is nothing like a new little baby.

morgan said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful! I'm glad everything went well! Hopefully I can meet her soon!

the remkes family said...

congrats! she is so cute!

Losee Family said...

Congrats!She is so cute. I can't believe you have three. Let me know how it is.

Butler Family said...

wow!!! She does have chubby cheek's!!! She's adorable.... If you come to Kanosh on the 24th I will have to come and see her.. Congrats.. :)

Melinders said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful. I love when babies have chubby cheeks.