Monday, June 8, 2009

For Mothers Day Mikes mom gave me a gift certificate to Roberts, so this weekend I went there and I came up with these little boxes for Brielle and Dakota. I got them each a pack of crayons, a little notebook, stickers, Brielle Polly Pockets, and Dakota little farm animals and tractors, and I put them in their boxes, along with a few snacks. I am going to let them take them to sacrament and hopefully they will keep them entertained. I also thought they would be good for car trips and anywhere we might have to wait for something.
Dakota loves horses, so I did his in horse paper, the stickers I got him are horses, dump trucks, and deer.





I made these snack boxes to go with them. Stacia had one for Taylee that she made with vinyl that was way cute, so my idea for these started with her, she is always so creative. I put a sheet of lamination across the tops of these so I wouldn't have to worry about the letters coming off, and so I could wash them.



2 comments:

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

you are too cute! love those, and of course just like you to use a mothers day gift to buy things for your kids :) what a good mom. Good Luck with the new baby cooming soon! (hopefully :)

Jared & Shannon said...

That is such a cute idea! you are always so creative.