Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mikes new thing

Mike has a lot of hobbies, and over the last year, he has picked up a new one. HORSES! We now have 5 horses and one on the way. ( two are actually our own and one of them is prego, the other three are my sisters families and my dads, but they are community horses and we share them all) The guys go out riding them all the time, on the weekends its in the mountains, and during the week its around the fields. They really have a lot of fun, and I like watching Mike get so excited about things, sometimes I think he's more like a kid when it comes to how excited he gets about things like this. And the other day he asked for a cowboy hat for Fathers Day, when I first married him I never would have pictured him wanting a cowboy hat.



No comments: