Monday, May 18, 2009

Tad Poles!

Every year in May we go to a pond at night and go frog hunting. We usually catch a ton of frogs and bring them back to our houses and put them in our ponds. Most of the time they hop away within the next couple of days, but the kids have a lot of fun catching them anyways. This year we went in the day time and caught tadpoles and brought them back to our pond, it's fun watching the kids get so excited about them, and I think they will have a lot of fun watching them grow into frogs!
Koda trying to catch one!


Muddy Feet! Last year I was reaching into the pond for a big frog, and I slipped! I lost my shoe in the bottom of the pond, and Mike was right behind me, and when I fell my arm flew backwards and I accidentally gave him a bloody nose! My pants were covered in mud, and I was missing a shoe, but I got the frog.


No comments: