Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years Eve

We went to my parents house for New Years Eve this year, and the high lite of the night was Mike, Shawn, and Brian doing Just Dance 2 on the wii I didnt get any pictures of if but I did get a video, I would post it but I was threatened by my husband if i did, so for the sake of our marriage I better not but it is seriously funny!!!
We spent most of the night eating treats and playing the wii.

Hayden is so artistic and sweet he made one of these bags filled with treats and noise makers for each of the kids.

Brielle made these paper tubes for each of the kids to blow in at midnight.

The kids had their own little hang out down stairs

Brielle and Malia spent a lot of the time playing house

Koda is sneaking off with some treats
2010 was a great year for us! Our family has been so blessed throughout the year, we hope 2011 brings just as much happiness!!!!!!

No comments: