
Over the weekend we took the kids up to the zoo. It was the best day to go to the zoo, the weather was great, and there wasn't a lot of people. The night before we left I went to family dollar and got them each a backpack and filled them with snacks and drinks and some binoculars, and told them it was their explorer bags. It worked out really nice to have them, we would stop every now and then and they could have a little snack and drink, and I didn't have to carry the diaper bag, they thought they were super cool with them too.


After the zoo we went to Temple Square. We went to the visitors center and saw the statue of Christ. I was very surprised at how reverent both kids were they both sat very quiet with their arms folded through the whole presentation, I think it shows that even very young children can feel the spirit.


Later that night we went to the 3D movie at Clark Planetarium. It was pretty good too. The next day we went to the Living Planet Aqaurium it was saturday, and I think if I were to go again I would go on a weekday, because there were too many people, but it was still fun, and the kids enjoyed seeing all the fish.

They had an area where the kids could touch star fish, sting rays, and some other sea creatures that I can't remember the names of.
4 comments:
thats looks like it so so fun. I am glad that the weather was decent for you. What a cute idea with the explorer bags!
how fun that you guys got to go on a little vacation.. all your pictures are so fun! your such a good mom to do fun things like that.. i rally look up to you! my fav picture is the one with dakota and the binoculours.. priceless!!
How fun I love the Zoo! I want to go really bad. And the bag idea that is way cute!
I love the zoo too! I can't get enough of it! How are you feeling lately? Have you figured out a due date? I have a random question. I'm starting a recipe blog and I was wondering if you cared if I put your crepe recipe on there? I'll totally give you credit too! :) It's just so good!
Post a Comment