
The verdict is in and it's a GIRL!!!! It's so amazing to see your baby on the ultrasound, it makes everything seem more real. He moved my due date back a whole month from June 8 to July 7.
Brielle is super excited for a girl, she has been wanting a girl all along, the week before I really had to work on pumping her up
incase it was a boy, but she got her wish. It's funny how in the back of your mind you kind of have a feeling of what the baby is going to be all along, this pregnancy has
definately felt girl. Mike and I had been trying to decide if we should have another baby for a couple of months, and about a month before I got pregnant I was sitting in relief society and the lesson was about life before we came to earth and the teacher started talking about how we shouted for joy when we found out that we were going to be able to come to earth and have a body and I got the strongest impression that there was a baby that was ready to come to our family, it was the strongest
spirtual impression I have ever had, it brought tears to my eyes, and every time I think about it it still does. I'm thankful for the opportunity to be able to give her a body, and let her have the opportunity to be on earth, and I'm thankful that Heavenly Father answered my prayers and gave me that great moment in relief society.

10 comments:
sarah~ let me be the first to congratulate you on your new baby Girl! Yeah! I'm sure Brielle will be a great big Sister. Everyone needs a sister:)
Congrats. I was hoping for a boy just because we are having one and I thought since we are around the same time to have it that it would be fun for it to be the same sex. Congrats. Good luck on choosing a name. Girls names are easier to come up with than boys.
I am so excited for you, Brielle is so funny. That is crazy your due date has been moved back even farther. You look great, don't worry about anything. :)
Wow-a little girl!! That is so exciting!! What a great spiritual confirmation in knowing to have another child!! It is such a privelage to be a mom and bring these little ones into the world!! Sorry about the due date being back a whole month-that is unheard of but I guess you never know-she'll come when she wants to!! Congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! THE LORD KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING, THAT'S FOR SURE. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING LET ME KNOW. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LITTLE LADY!!!
Sarah. i'm so excited for you guys!! that is so exciting and i'm so sure that brielle is just jumping for joy. she will be the best older sister ever.. her and dakota! what an awesome spiritual experience to.. it made me tear up just thinkin about it!! can't wait to see little baby girl! any names yet?
Yay! Congrats!!!! I'm so glad you finally found out! It was great seeing you the other night! You look so good! Is Brielle so excited for a sister???
yeah. I was excited for this post. I knew you were finding out monday so i was excited to see what it was. I bet brielle is so excited. Nykel wants a little sister too. I guess we'll see what happens.
Congrats on having a baby girl! That is so exciting! Thanks for sharing your spiritual experience that is really awesome.
Congrats! Baby girls are so fun. Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy. It's sure been fun hearing from you on my blog. You're such a cute little mommy. p.s. tell Melissa it's time to update her blog:)
Post a Comment