Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Big Helper!!!

This morning I caught Dakota cleaning his and Brielle's rooms. He made the beds and picked up thier toys. It's one of those moments that is more precious to thier mom, but it was just so cute, he was so proud of it, and excited to show me. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to be home with them for all these small little moments.
He did a pretty good job for a two year old.





3 comments:

Butler Family said...

That is so cute.... I caught Trey making my bed a while ago... it was so cute, I had to grab the camara too. It makes you forget those times they drive you nuts and love them even more. I love reading your blog, it looks so cute..

JaKe and NaT* said...

oh my gosh sarah.. that cracks me up so much!! how cute is he.. i hope that my kids will be half as good as yours are! your such a good mom!! hope things are goin great.. miss you!

the remkes family said...

How CUTE!