Monday, December 27, 2010

Brielle's 6th Birthday!!!!

I can't believe Brielle is 6 time flies by!! Brielle is constantly amazing me, before I had Madison and Brielle didn't have to share her room with the baby, every morning I would wake up to see Brielle's light on and her door closed she would be trying to hurry and clean her room and make her bed so she could suprise me when I woke up, and a lot of times she would start cleaning the rest of the house! One time all of the kids were outside playing and I told Brielle she had to stay in the yard, after awhile Brielle came in the house and sat down and just started visiting with me and my sisters after awhile I asked her why she was inside and why wasnt she outside playing with all the kids, she said because they left the yard and were heading out to the cinders and I had told them not to leave the yard so she came inside. There were like 5 or 6 kids and they all left, and she minded all by herself and it wasnt even a big deal to her, I dont think I could have done that when I was a kid! When she was in preschool they would get a snack every day, and she would always save half of her snack and bring it home for Dakota, really what preschool loves to share thier treats! Whenever she gets money she usually spends it on Dakota. At the cabin a couple of weeks ago the dads took all the kids ice fishing when they were getting ready Brielle came to me crying when I asked her what was wrong she said Cadence couldnt go beacuse she was sick and Brielle really wanted to go ice fishing, but she couldnt leave somebody at the cabin by thier self because if all the kids left and she was the only one there she would feel bad, so you guessed it Brielle stayed at the cabin with Cadence! She is always doing stuff like that! I love her so much and I dont know how I got so lucky to get such a cute little girl!!

This is her Birthday Poster she made to take to school, she always loves to decorate things fancy like this!

For her birthday she asked for her own Christmas tree and ornaments. I think she did a very good job decorating it!


She wanted a rock-n-roll birthday party, so the kids all got white t-shirts and they got to decorate them with fabric markers and jewels to make a rock-n-roll t-shirts!



Brielles rock-n-roll cupcakes


We did musical presents, and played freeze dance, Happy Birthday Brielle!!

No comments: