Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Mike went on a horse ride with a bunch of his friends up Dry Creek by Meadow, and he had a lot of fun. He really loves going on those rides, and what a good break after working hard all week!






We went up Kanosh canyon on monday with Mikes family for a Memorial Day Picnic, my kids were playing in this tree and Brielle asked me to come take a picture of her climbing her first tree. It was a cool tree and was great for taking pictures in!
Sally where were you when we needed you, look at screaming Maddy and where is Dakota looking???

On saturday we had a BBQ at my parents house, Maddy enjoyed eating a cookie there, as you can tell from the evidence on her face. And we rented a big blow up slide that the kids LoVeD!!


Brielle had a blast and went down it million times, and so did my biggest kids Mike!!
This was the one and only time Dakota dared go down after that he would just climb up a little ways and go down from not as high. It was really high though when I went down it for the first time I understood why he was so scared! I do have to say though I was the only mom who dared go down it upside down and backwards!!



3 comments:

Glen's Family of TEN said...

You have such an adorable little family. What an amazing mom you are. You should be so proud!

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

That looks so fun, I want to go camping!!
Haha we better get you guys in soon for a family picture :)

Mackenzie Bailey said...

What A fun and busy weekend! You probably needed a vacation from your vacation!