
Mikes Grandpa Blad passed away and we had the funeral for him last saturday. We will all miss him, he was a great man. Whenever I go to a funeral my testimony of the gospel really grows, it makes you think more about the plan of salvation and the importance of families. Im very grateful for the the gospel and the peace that the knowledge of the plan of slavation brings when you lose a loved one.

4 comments:
I agree. Im glad we have the gospel in our lives, because it makes funerals a little bit easier!!
awe... I'm sorry, he was a great man, I remember when I was kid Mike's dad and Grandpa Blad were our home teachers for a really long time. I loved them coming over to visit us :)
You are right. The gospel makes all the difference. I can't even imagine the heartbreak of someone passing away and not knowing if you would ever see them again. That peace is one of the greatest things we are blessed to possess.
I am so sorry for your loss. He was a good friend, great neighbor and I will truly miss his wonderful smile. I am sorry I could not make his funeral. My regards Ish.
Post a Comment