Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dakota's First Horn

This was a big moment at our house, Dakota found his first horn!!!! He was out hiking with Mike when he found it, it was so funny listening to him tell the story about it. He has obviously been listening to his dad come home after he finds a horn and tell me every detail about how he found it, becuase that is what he did. He told me it was in a spot that used to be a creek but the water was gone, and at first he thought it was a stick, and then he realized it was a horn and on and on.......

3 comments:

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

that is too cute, I will have to ask him about it!

morgan said...

So cute! I love when kids get so excited about something!

Mackenzie Bailey said...

He is so funny. That is all he talks about at joy school - hunting things. I'll bet he feels just like he's getting to be a big hunter like his dad:)