
I took this picture on our back porch the other night, I thought the sunset was beautiful, and it was one of those moments that just make me so thankful for where I live. Mike and I had our 6th Anniversary this month. Im am so thankful to be married to him, it gets better every day. He is a great husband and father.

Mikes birthday was Jan 12. he turned the big 31! We celebrated by having both our families over for cake and ice cream.

Brielle is in a different dress every day, and she asked me to take a picture of her and her barbie dancing.

Madison is getting big too fast! She is 6 1/2 months. We love watching her smile and laugh, I think a babies laugh is the best sound in the world.

Koda is finally getting the potty training thing down, I am so relieved! He went into primary this month, I still feel like he is to little to be in there.
We had a great Christmas! I was so excited for the kids to wake up Christmas morning, and it was way fun watching them open thier presents! Christmas morning we went to my parents for breakfast, and then out to Mikes parents for lunch, I love being close enough to visit both families on the holidays. For new Years we went bowling then came back to Melissa and Shawns for treats and games until midnight, the whole family stayed up this year, even Maddy!
2 comments:
Happy 6th anniversary! I can't believe it's already been that many years! You have a beautiful family.
Happy Anniversary! Amazing how fast the years go by.
Post a Comment