
For our primary activity last week we taught the kids about family night. We did a family night for them and then let them put one of
thier own together, to do for
thier families.
Brielle worked all afternoon yesterday on hers, she colored all the pictures for a flannel board story, and practiced her story, then since the story was about some bad mannered bugs, she made a treat for us with gummy worms and cookies and pudding for mud and dirt. She did a really good job, I was impressed at how well she told the story. She would tell about the bug, then Dakota would put the picture up on the board for her, after he put every picture up he had to turn around and get applause for doing a good job. I really enjoy having family night with our kids, we always have a really good time.

YUMMY! Dakota would probably eat real dirt anytime, but because it was okay with me he wasn't so sure about eating it, I had to keep reassuring him that it was just pudding and cookies.
4 comments:
You are such a good mom! Your kids are so gorgeous! What a good lesson idea too!
Sarah,
That's so cute what Brielle did! I love those kids! You are such a great mom. Brielle and Dakota (and Mike) are so lucky to have you! I'm so glad you helped encourage me in to starting a blog. Thanks for being such a great sister-in-law and friend.
Also, how is primary going for you? I bet you're such a great president. How is the pregnancy? Are you feeling better? We miss you guys and hope to visit the fam soon!
how cute is brielle.. seriusly i would pay millions to have a clone of her for my own!! she is so dang cute! she really is such a good girl.. i would have loved to been there for that family night.. i can just picture dakota turning to ou guys and loving the applause.You are such a good mom.. you truly inspire me and I can't wait to be a mom!! love you!
Sounds like a fun FHE! Are you getting excited for your new little one to come? Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment