Dakota
Brielle
On Halloween we went to the church and did trunk or treating, then we went Kanosh. Every year Mike's parents and Unlce Paul and Aunt Carolyn make a fire between their houses and serve hot dogs and hot chocolate. It is always fun to go to and see everyone and all their cute costumes. We had a really fun Halloween , my kids got a bunch of candy so hopefully we don't have any dentist visits in the near future.







4 comments:
Your kids are so cute. It is crazy how fast time goes by. It seems like just yesterday I called to tell you I was pregnant with Bre and you said you were too. It is so crazy. So are we still doing the christmas bunko this year. If so let me when and where.
they look so cute. I love the hair. Sounds like you had a fun halloween
Your a butt head, I can't believe your pregnant. How long have you guys been trying? I had my IUD taken out at the first a october, so we will see what happens next.
you're pregnant??!! Yea!! Now you and Andrea's kids can be friends! I'm so excited for her and now for you too!!
Post a Comment